WHAT IS EMBROIDERY?
Embroidery is the process of using needles and threads to stictch a logo onto a hat or garment. Our embroidery machine uses up to 15 different thread colors to stitch multi-colored graphics in amazing detail.
HOW IT WORKS
Embroidery is a great way to add professionalism and class to your company’s apparel. Here’s how the process works:
- optimize artwork for embroidery by making sure there are no details to small to stitch and the size is appropriate for the hat or garment being embroidered
- “digitize” the design (by transforming the vector or raster image into a series of stitch patterns that the embroidery machine can read
- install appropriate thread colors on each station and program the color sequence
- check that the thread tension is set and needles are in place
- “hoop” the hat or garment (by securing it to a hoop so it stays in place while the machine is stitching)
- run the stitch sequence to complete the embroidery
- remove the hat or garment from the hoops and cut any remaining threads