NEED HELP COMING UP WITH ARTWORK?
Collaborate with our in-house designer to create awesome graphics for your printing or embroidery job. Whether you just need your logo vectorized or you need us to put together the entire design, we’ve got you covered. We provide top-level art direction to make your design scream out loud.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We offer a full range of design services from concept development to design execution. Here’s how it works:
- the first hour of design work is free, typically we can get simple a design done within an hour
- additional design time is billed at $50/hour
- we can recommend garment styles, decoration type, unique color palettes, and artwork placement if you’re unsure of what you want
- we always put together a mockup that lists artwork dimensions, placement, and colors along with a digital rendering of the artwork on the garment you have chosen so you know exactly what you’re getting before you place your order
- feel free to stop by the shop and work with our designer one-on-one to create the perfect graphic
If you already have your design or logo, we’ll need a digital copy of it. We prefer vector files (like ai, pdf, and eps files), but we can work with jpeg, png, and tiff files as well. If your design is a photographic image, then psd or png files with a resolution of 300 ppi and a transparent background are preferred. Low resolution images will not print well. Like they say, “garbage in, garbage out.”